1. On the new theory of gravitation (NTG),
Physics Essays, 24, 213 ( 2011).
2. Explanation of the anomalous secular increase of the moon orbit eccentricity by the new theory of gravitation (NTG), Physics Essays, 26, 82 ,( 2013).
3.Unification of the fundamental forces of nature by a binary quantum model, Physics Essays, 29, 1 , 81( 2016).
4. Failure of the standard interpretation of quantum mechanics: Three experimental falsifications, and a consistent alternative interpretation, Physics Essays, 30, 3, 382 (2017).
5. The essence of the theory of relativity of Albert Einstein,
Physics Essays, 31, 3, 279 (2018).
6. Failure of Einstein's theory of relativity. I.
Physics Essays, 32, 2, 216(2019).
7. Failure of Einstein's theory of relativity. II.
Physics Essays, 32, 4, 451 (2019).
8. Erratum: The essence of the theory of relativity of Albert Einstein, Physics Essays, 32, 4, 497 (2019).
9. Newtonian quantum gravity, Physics Essays, 33, 1, 99 (2020).
10. Derivation of the gravitational constant G and its fluctuations, Physics Essays, 33, 4, 387 (2020).
11. Refutation of Einstein's Relativity on the basis of the incorrect derivation of the inertial mass increase violating the principle of energy conservation. A paradigm shift in physics. , Physics Essays, 33, 4, 466 (2020).
12. Einstein’s special relativity violates the constancy of the velocity c of light under one-way conditions and thus contradicts the behavior of electromagnetic radiation.
Physics Essays, 34, 3, 274(2021).
13. Expression E = h x f is misleading because it distributes a photon’s quantum over 299792458 m, while E = (h x c)/lambda enables us to explain the particle-wave duality.
Physics Essays, 34, 4, 564 (2021).
14. Cognitive bias in physics with respect to Einstein's relativity, demonstrated by the famous experiment of Pound and Rebka (1960), which in reality refutes Einstein's general relativity.
15. Contradiction in Einstein’s subjective explanation of the gravitational and kinematic time dilation.
16. Einstein's relativity falsified I. The factor gamma can take values larger than √2, which requires a speed of light < c in moving inertial frames Essays Publication.